On-the-go searches with local intent have grown 200% over the past two years. In fact, nearly 1/3 of all mobile searches are related to location. As a small business owner, knowing how to optimize your website and social media platforms for local search is no longer a nicety — it’s critical for survival.
In this interactive breakfast workshop, Cory Young, founder of BCC Interactive, and Adam Yocum, founder of Trending Media Solutions, will explain how location-based marketing works and why it’s an affordable and valuable tool for small to medium-sized business owners.
What you'll learn:
* The best social media platforms for marketing your small business locally
* How to use geotags + hashtags to improve your visibility and find more customers
* Important local search engine optimization (SEO) tips that will keep you on top of the search engine results pages so more customers can find you:
– Online reviews + testimonials
– Google My Business & the Local “3 Pack”
– And more!